Atlanta Families’ Awards for Excellence in Education, Inc. is a non-profit organization that seeks to elevate the quality of public education by identifying excellent educators and empowering them to expand their impact.
Award winners receive $7,500 for a personal stipend, professional development, and an innovative project by demonstrating growth in student achievement, a positive impact on students’ self-esteem, and effectively collaborating within the community.
- Pre-K through 12th Grade Teacher, Assistant Principal or Principal
- Must be in one of the following districts: Atlanta, Cobb, DeKalb, Fulton, Gwinnett
- Charter or Traditional School
- Taught in district during 2014-2015 School Year
- Plans to remain in district until Summer 2017
- Must have completed 2 years in education prior to applying
For more information and to nominate an excellent educator, please visit: www.atlantafamilies.org