The South Cobb Council of PTAs is holding a Health & Wellness Roundtable forum March 25 at Floyd Middle School from 5:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. The forum is focused on helping families throughout south Cobb County to get information about health and wellness!
Attendees can participate in two sessions of your choice:
• How to Talk to Your Child’s Doctor
• Adolescent Health: Talking to Your Child About Puberty/Sex
• Living a Maximized Life
• Practical Nutrition for Busy Families
• What is a Pediatric Dentist?
• Internet Safety
• Raising Socially Responsible Children in a “Me Generation”
• Asthma Triggers and Symptoms
• Childhood Obesity and How Parents Can Help
• Safe Neighborhoods/Safe Homes
Admission is free for attendees and their families when at least one current PTA membership card is presented from any South Cobb Council of PTAs school, or you can join the PTA at the door. Free light meal and child care services provided!