Cobb students are invited to attend College Credit Now Summits to learn about opportunities available to earn college credit while enrolled in high school, as well as receiving 100% paid tuition.
Representatives will be available from colleges and the Department of Education to provide information.
Tuesday, September 23
Kell High School
6-8 p.m. (6 p.m.–Opening session with Georgia Finance and Dept. of Education Representative, 6:30-8 p.m.–Rotating Sessions)
Thursday, October 23
North Cobb High School
- Meet College Representatives
- Learn about college credit options available while in high school
- Ask questions in small groups
- Hear about Move on When Ready, ACCEL, Joint & Dual Enrollment
- Learn about 100% paid tuition options
- Discuss Georgia Student Finance Commission
For more information, contact Angela Kovachi, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.